- PM WD ABAP application configurations work correctly when executed in backend (SE80). Appraisal documents are correctly opened.
- However in portal when you try to access a PM document you get one of the following errors:
- There is no iView available for system “SAP_ERP_HumanResources”: Object “employee”. For more information contact your administration.
- Page does not exist or not available.
- Error in Calling Up Application. The Web Dynpro application was called up with the wrong URL parameters.
- No error, but when clicking on a document name nothing happens.
- SAP release ECC6 EHP4 and higher
- Human Capital Management, Performance Management
SAP_ERP_HumanResources.employee, content administration, portal content, business objects, employee profile, upgrade, OBN, blank, empty , KBA , sap_erp_humanresources , PA-PD-PM , Objective Setting and Appraisals , PA-PD , Personnel Development , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.