- MSITEM033 - No items selected (see long text).
- Differences - balance mismatch between FAGLB03 / FS10N balance amounts and display of line items totals in FAGLL03 / FBL3N.
- Missing secondary index entries in BSIS / BSAS tables.
- Need to find the cause and the solution to the difference between the balance and line item accounting reports.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Documentation, Knowledge, How to, Info, Balance mismatch, MSITEM033, Secondary index differs, FAGLB03, FS10N, FAGLL03, FBL3N, XKRES, FAGLF03, TFC_COMPARE_VZ, XLGCLR, FAGLFLEXA, BSIS, BSAS, GLT0, SAPF190, RFSEPA01, Entry view, New G/L view, Line item display, Balance carryforward, Carryforward, Archiving, Accounting, General Ledger, General Ledger Accounting, G/L Accounting, G/L, G/L balance, Balance, Balance amount, Line items, Total, Totals, Total amount, Amount, Difference, Display, Drilldown, Account, Retained earning account, new G/L, Period, Cum.balance, Cumulative balance, Fiscal Year, Inconsistencies, Company Code, Ledger, RFINDEX_NACC , KBA , FI-GL-GL-D , Reporting/Analysis/Display , FI-GL , General Ledger Accounting , FI-GL-GL-X , Database Inconsistencies , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.