- How to setup double byte support for Web Intelligence
- How to configure for Korean data in Webi reports
- How to use Japanese Data in Webi reports
- How to use Chinese characters in Webi reports
- How to use Cyrillic characters in Webi reports
- Does Webi support Unicode data?
- How to Use UTF8 code pages
- Webi report displays ????? or boxes
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.x
- Information Design Tool (IDT)
- Universe Design Tool (UDT)
- Web Intelligence (Webi)
chinese , korean, japanese, characters, question marks, ? , NLS_LANG , squares, unicode, double-byte, cyrillic, asian, russian, hebrew, arabic, thai, hindi , biSL , KBA , BI-BIP-SL , Semantic Layer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.