In the Central Management Console (CMC), for Crystal Reports 20xx Database Configuration:
For BW driver:
- All settings 'When viewing and scheduling report' are greyed out
- Default settings are to use SSO
For Relational Database:
- Works as expected(Not greyed out)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4 0
- SAP Business Warehouse (BW) 7.x
- all other ERP partners data sources (Siebel, Oracle Apps, etc...)
KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.