- Leading ledger is defined for depreciation area 01. Instead of posting to leading ledger only, system post to ALL ledgers
- There appears to be a duplicate postings if non-leading ledger is defined in depreciation area (except depreciation area 01)
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ledger scenario ledger group parallel valuation non leading SAP_APPL EA-APPL SAP_FIN EA-FIN ECC 5.0 ECC 6.0 ERP 2004 ERP 2005 EHP 500 600 602 603 604 605 606 616 617 618 700 , KBA , FI-AA-AA-C , Transactions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.