- How to configure Trusted Authentication for BIlaunchPad
- How to configure Trusted Authentication for openDocument
- Providing a username in a URL to logon automatically
- Prerequisite for setting up other types of Trusted Authentication
- The steps were tested on a beta build of BI4 where the CMS and Tomcat 6 were on the same 64-bit Windows machine.
- Please make appropriate changes for your OS and Application Server.
bi4 biauth htkba ta trusted auth ta single sign on sign-on automatic logon silent , KBA , htkb , zie , htkba , vkba , vkb , 4 4.0 4.1 4.x , biauth , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.