- How to load balance Real-Time jobs?
- How does a Web Service Real-Time job utilize multiple job servers?
- Can web service requests be sent directly to the Access Server or go through the web tier from the Load Balancer?
- Does the Job Server return the result set to the calling Web Service?
- What would be the optimal placement of an access server?
- How can an external load balancer know that a DS environment is running properly?
- Can I run Data Services Web Services on its own server – a different server from the job server?
- Where is the Web Administrator configuration saved?
- How should the Data Services Web Administrator server be configured for Real-Time job fail over?
- Describe the steps to test a Data Services Real-Time job
- Ensure that you’ve properly defined a namespace in your XSD’s that you use as a source and target.
- Performance Tuning
- How do I update my data quality reference data for Real-Time services?
- How should a customer setup a load balancer to determine which environments to send requests to?
- How are RDBMS connections handled when a failure occurs?
- Identifying and debugging XML Schema or other web service issues at design time?
- How is the number of real-time service providers managed with the Min/Max settings?
- How to replicate the management console and if you are using Real-Time services how to replicate the configuration stored with the Access Server
SAP Data Services
BODS , DSXI , DS , DI , XI , Edge , RT , high availability , scaling , FAQ , realtime , failover , fail over , fail-over , real time , load balance , KBA , EIM-DS , Data Services (Use Subcomponent) , EIM-DS-DEP , Data Services Deployment, Installation, Upgrade , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.