- Users are not receiving certain work items in their inboxes.
- On analysis of the workflow technical log you see error messages like "Agent determination for step '0000000000' failed" and "Error in resolution of rule 'ACXXXXXXXX' for step '0000000000'".
- When checking for work items in error you notice certain work items have agent determination errors while others do not.
- You test the rule resolution via transaction PFAC and the "Simulate rule resolution" button with the data from the work item in error and it finds a agent without any problem.
- SAP Business Workflow
- SAP Web Application Server for SAP S/4 HANA
SWF_WORKFLOW, WL423, resolution, rule, SWP088, SWF_RUN519, agent determination, AC, PFAC, P_PLAN_ALL, LOG, WF-BATCH, agent assignment, responsible user, ParForEach, SAP_ALL, SAP_NEW , KBA , BC-BMT-WFM , Business Workflow , SV-SMG-SUP , Service Desk / Incident Management , BC-BMT-OM , Organizational Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.