- When creating a new relational connection for SAP NetWeaver BW within the Information Design Tool, clicking on the Test Connection button throws the error:
- "[Data Federator Driver] [Server] [Connector 'testSourceConnection12345'] An error occurred while trying to ping the server: SAP NetWeaver BW has reported an exception: com.sap.conn.jco.JCoException: (101) JCO_ERROR_CONFIGURATION: Server configuration for DF_SERV-xxxxxxx-1234-NOSNC is already used for a running server"
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.x
- Information Design Tool (IDT)
- Suse Linux
- Client tools on Windows 7
Data Federator BI4.0 BI4.1 BI4.2 4.0 4.1 4.2 JCO Address not found Ping JCO_ERROR_CONFIGURATION Failed biSL , KBA , BI-BIP-IDT , Information design tool , BI-BIP , Business intelligence platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.