This KBA explains how to copy the price from the MM stock transfer purchase order (PO) into the SD intercompany billing in case of stock transfer order intercompany process.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
intercompany, cross company, replenishment delivery, pricing procedure, copy control, Price source, TVCPF-PRSQU, VTFL , KBA , SD-BIL-IV-IB , Intercompany Billing , SD-BF-PR , Pricing , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.