- When using transaction code ABNAN to post-capitalization with transaction type ZAA copied from transaction type 400, Error message AA816 issued
- Message AA816 said ‘Enter another transaction type (Transaction type ZBB does not exist) or other transaction type is mentioned in message AA816
- Transaction type ZAA is also defined as ‘Default Transaction Type’ for post-capitalization posting in IMG: Asset Accounting -> Transactions -> Specify Default Transaction Types -> Field ‘Post-capitalization’
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
AA 816, ABNA, ABSO, Partial Transfer, Partial Retirement, Consolidation Accounting , KBA , FI-AA-AA-C , Transactions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.