- Memo value has been set in depreciation area 01 through transaction code OAYI
- Memo value remains after UL (Useful life) for Low Value Asset (LVA), though field ‘XERWRT‘ (Do not take memo value into account) has been flagged in asset class level through IMG customizing: Asset Accounting -> Valuation -> Amount Specifications (Company Code/Depreciation Area) -> Specify Memo Value -> Specify Asset Classes without Memo Value
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.