- In asset master (transaction code:AS03), there are only 2 options, ‘X’ (Yes) and ‘Empty’ (No) but no option ‘Y’ in field ‘Asset purch. new’ and field ‘Purchased Used'
- New asset is acquired from Vender but character ‘Y’ is set up in table ‘ANLA-XAFABCH’ (Asset acquired used) automatically by system.
- Reason code ‘2’ (Acquisitions of Used Asset) is assigned to the new asset in property tax report: RAJPVERM
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Japan Property Tax Report, Reason Code Assignment, Origin, S_ALN_01001767 , KBA , XX-PROJ-JP-TXJ , Japanese Property Tax Report Extention 2.0 , XX-CSC-JP-FIAA , Asset Accounting , FI-AA-AA-D , Net Worth Tax , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.