- Goods movements in inventory management are configured to automatically trigger Transfer Order (TO) creation in background.
- No TO is created in background processing.
- A usage decision is posted for an inspection lot but no automatic TO is created.
- There are failed queues in SMQ1 (for queues WM*, TO_LATE*, MW_KANBAN*).
- In some cases, this issue may be happening for just a particular User.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
L_COMMUNICATION_TO_CREATE, kanban, SMQ1, queue, WM*, TO_LATE*, MW_KANBAN*, T321, T321-MAILK, T321-TAFKZ , KBA , smq1 , to_late* , mw_kanban* , wm* , t321-mailk , t321-tafkz , mail alert , LE-WM-TFM , Warehouse Movements , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.