- Empty zero-kb audit temp files still exist after restarting SIA.
- Auditing files are not getting deletedfrom the auditing folder even after the data is inserted into the Audit Database.
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
audit, temp, empty, 0 KB, 0 byte auditing folder, remove, temporary , KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.