- You have generated a WSDL file from a Sender Agreement in the Process Integration (PI) Integration Builder Directory.
- In the <soap:address> tag, the short hostname is displayed.
- You expect to see the Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) of the server
- SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
Process Integration 7.10, PI 7.10, Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, xsd, Exchange Profile, http, https, Integration Directory, ESR, SSL, SLD.selfregistration.hostName, SLD.selfregistration.httpPort , KBA , BC-XI-IBC , Integration Builder - Configuration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.