When posting a vendor invoice subjected to Withholding tax and:
- the relevant "WT" code is linked to a FORMULA and
- the relevant vendor has the exemption data into his master data,
then the system will ignore the FORMULA settings.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Formula, withholding tax, exemption , KBA , FI-AP-AP-Q , Withholding Tax (Calculation) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.