- Data from PSA is not getting deleted despite running a Process Chain which contains a specific 'Delete PSA Request' variant.
- Unable to delete old PSA requests using process chain.
- PSA Requests are not deleting in the process chain.
- PSA deletion inconsistency.
- Change Log not getting deleted through process chain.
- Unable to delete change log
- DSO REQU_.. PSA not deleting via chain.
- CHGLOGDEL does not delete change log requests.
- "Delete PSA Request" step in process chain ignores selection.
- PSA deletion step in PC is not deleting any data from PSA.
- SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP Business Warehouse BW (SAP_BW)
BI_PROCESS_PSADELETE, table RSPCVARIANT, field DEL_ONLY_SUC, field DEL_ONLY_RED, RSPC1, changelog, variant , KBA , BW-WHM-DST-PSA , Persistent Staging Area , BW-WHM-DST-PC , Process Chains , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.