- You require variable values to change dynamically in a broadcast setting. These variables are adjusted via a customer exit with each execution of the broadcast however the broadcasts are being sent out with static data from the time the setting was originally created.
- One OR all property are used:
- The customer exit variable has the property ‘Ready for input’.
- The variable is set to 'Refresh Dynamically' in the query definition in BEx Query Designer.
- The variable is used in 'default value' in the query definition in BEx Query Designer.
SAP NetWeaver All versions
SAP NetWeaver all versions
KBA , BW-BEX-ET-BC , Broadcasting , BW-BEX-ET-BC-PREC , Precalculation Server / Export of Workbooks , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.