- Relationship Query executed from a universe doesn't display some documents that are supposed to be created from the universe
- These documents that are not listed in the result works fine and can be edited
- Once a document is re-exported, it's listed in the result
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0/4.1/4.2 (BI)
- Desktop Intelligence (DeskI)
- Web Intelligence (WebI)
- Crystal Reports (CR)
SI_UNIVERSE, short name, long name, designer, relationship queries, Query Results, CMC, AVN, , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , BI-BIP-QB , Query Builder , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.