- Customer's address zipcode is truncated
- Zipcode in segment E1EDPA1-PSTLZ is truncated
- Postal code field in customer master is 10 characters long but E1EDKA1-PSTLZ is only 9 characters long.
- E1EDKA1-PSTLZ has a length of 9 but in the sales order screen it has a length of 10.
- Post code in ORDERS05 IDOC is shortened
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
Invoice, City postal code, ADDR1_DATA-POST_CODE1, zip code, truncated postal code, E1EDPA1-PSTLZ, E1EDPA1, PSTLZ, filter, EDI, sub system, converter, ORDERS05, shortened, condensed, IDOC, Postleitzahl, xvbadr-pstlz, xvbadr , KBA , SD-EDI-OM-IV , Outbound Messages Invoices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.