You see the error message "Errors in source system" (Message no. RSM340) in the Status tab for the load monitor (transaction RSMO or RSRQ) when performing a delta load.
Error message from the source system
An error occurred in the source system.
Caller 09 contains an error message.
Furthermore, the following conditions apply:
- There are no errors in the respective background job log on the source system side
- If you have more than one server (SM51), the job may run okay sometimes and fail other times
- The issue usually affects timestamp based DataSources, i.e. ROOSOURCE-GENDELTAFD='TIMESTAMP' -- e.g. 0FI_GL_* , 0EC_PCA_3, 0FI_GL_10, 0CO_OM_CCA_9, etc.
- SAP releases 620 and higher
- Business Warehouse BW, Business Intelligence BI
RSM, 340, 0CO_OM_CCA_9, 0EC_PCA_3, 0FI_AR_4, 0FI_GL_4, 0FI_GL_10, 0FI_GL_14, 3FI_GL_xx_TT, 3FI_GL_xx_TT, 1_CO_PA, RSC2_QOUT_CONFIRM_DATA, RSDBTIME , KBA , BC-BW , BW Service API , BW-BCT-FI , BW only - Financial Accounting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.