- An SD billing document is not released to accounting.
- An SD billing document, not released to accounting, is reversed.
The following problems occur:
- If the SD billing document and the FI document have the same number (that is FI document has external number range), a gap occurs in FI numbering.
- If the official document number (field BKPF-XBLNR_ALT) has been implemented according to note 746162, a gap occurs in the ODN number in FI. That is the ODN number is stored in SD, but it is not present in FI
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Italy, VF11, FI numbering, gap, BKPF-XBLNR_ALT, ODN, 'Posting block', Buchungssperre, V_T003_B_I, V_T003_B_I-XFORCE, VBRK-XBLNR, 'Freigabe zur Abrechnung', 'Release to accounting', 'Legal requirement', 'Gesetzliche Anforderungen' , KBA , SD-BIL-CA , Account Assignment , FI-AR-AR-J , Integration/Accounting Interface , XX-CSC-IT , Italy , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.