- Unable to transport some Data Transfer Processes (DTPs).
- Transport of DTPs not imported.
- Data Transfer Processes (DTPs) transports failing with UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION CX_RSR_COB_PRO_NOT_FOUND short dump which contains one of the following lines:
- 0REQ_CDATE is not a valid characteristic for InfoProvider.
- 0REQ_LDATE is not a valid characteristic for InfoProvider.
- The relevant transport log will include this line:
- Program terminated (job: RDDEXECL, no.: .........) see job Log.
- SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
class CL_RSR, method GET_COB_PRO, CL_RSR========================CP, R7245, R7 245, RC12, table RSDIOBJ, post import, TCT, 0REQ_CDATE, 0REQ_LDATE, XPRA, CTS, transporting, BI_CONT. , KBA , BW-WHM-MTD-CTS , Transport connection , BW-WHM-DST-DTP , Data Transfer Process , BW-WHM-MTD , Metadata (repository) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.