- Many files are created in the file system in directory /sapmnt/<SID>/global with the name WF_LOG_*.
- Timeout when trying to view files in the file system.
- Directory /sapmnt/<SID> filesystem reaches close to 100% utilization.
- Program SAPLSWT1 causing the system to hang doing update on SWT_LOGCAT
- SAP Business Workflow
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Web Application Server for SAP S/4 HANA
SWF_WORKFLOW, WFMSTD, SWU10, RSWTTR02, WF_LOG, Workflow trace, SWT_LOGCAT, /sapmnt/<SID>/global, SCOT, SWF_TRC, SWU8, SWU9, UNIX, filesystem, WORKFLOW_TRACE_RETENTION_PERIOD, SWT_LOGENT, WT_TRACE_HANDLE_GET, Z_CLEAR_SWWWIHEAD_TRACE_HANDLE, SAPLSWT1, TRANSFER log_data TO g_file_name, SAPConnect Traces, SAPLSWT1, SWT_TRACE_WRITE, WF_GDPR , KBA , al11 , BC-BMT-WFM , Business Workflow , BC-SRV-COM , Communication Services: Mail, Fax, SMS, Telephony , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.