- After upgrading a Process Integration (PI) system to release 7.11 you notice cache related problems
- These can manifest themselves in different ways, so check the various caches in PI e.g.
- Transaction sxmb_ifr -> Administration -> Data Cache overview
- Transaction sxmb_ifr -> Runtime Workbench (RWB) -> Cache Monitoring
- Checking the SLD -> Technical Systems -> AS Java, you notice a reference to the old system version e.g. 6.40 or 7.0x
- SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
Process Integration 7.10, PI 7.10, Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Exchange Infrastructure, XI, EHP1, register, CPA Cache, Cache Connectivity Test, Java Mapping, Value Mapping , KBA , BC-XI-IBC , Integration Builder - Configuration , BC-XI-IS , Integration Server , BC-XI-CON-AFW-DC , Adapter Framework Directory Cache , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.