- Web Intelligence STANDARD number format exports as "General" to Microsoft Excel (XLS)
- The General format is the default number format that Excel applies when you type a number
- Objects formatted as STANDARD number format (1,234.56) in WebI reports exported to MS Excel as "general" format which removes the formatting (comma, decimal, etc)
- Business Objects Enterprise XI 3.1
- BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.0
- BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.1
- BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.2
- Web Intelligence
- Microsoft (MS) Excel
WebI, WebIntelligence, Web Intelligence, BOE, xls, Excel, MS, Microsoft, number, format, comma, coma, standard, default, object, cell, value, data, export, save, save as, saving, save to my computer, ADAPT01526693, ADAPT1526693, ADAPT, 01526693, 1526693 , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.