- During inbound IDOC processing sales orders are created with wrong item category.
- In IDOC type ORDERS the field E1EDP01-PSTYP (item category) is filled but it is not considered in function module IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS.
- The translation settings in transaction VOE1 (table EDPST) have no effect.
- After an upgrade to 4.0A or higher the item category for a sales order created by an IDOC is wrong.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
V_EDPST, PSTYV , KBA , SD-EDI-IM , Inbound Messages , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.