- Queries to CMS system database are slow.
- CMS Requests are getting stacked
- Audit data is causing the CMS system database to grow very large.
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.x
- MySQL database as CMS and Audit Repository
MySQL, CMS, Performance, Maintenance, Audit, system database BI 3.1 4.x 4.1 4.2 4.0 tune tuning , KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.