One or more of the following errors are observed on SAP system running Oracle database.
- ORA-01578: ORACLE data block corrupted - most traditional block corruption
- ORA-01410: Invalid ROWID
- ORA-01498: Block check failure - see trace file
- ORA-08102: Index key not found
- ORA-08103: Object no longer exists= End of table reached - not detected by dbverify
- ORA-01499: Table/index cross reference failure
- ORA-600  dba in header is wrong
- ORA-600  index row pointing to a non-existant row
- SAP release independent
- Oracle release independent
block, corruptions, restore, recovery, consistency , KBA , BC-DB-ORA , Oracle , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.