- Trying to define Access Server
- Use SSL protocol is set to No
- Not using Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
- Using Management Console to add Access Server
- ERROR: Access Server '<server name>:4000' is not available. If SSL protocol is used, the java keystore for the management console must contain the certificates for the access server. (BODI-3016130)
Data Services XI 4.X
SAP Data Services 4.0
DS, BODS, DS console, SSL, access server not available, java keystore , KBA , EIM-DS , Data Services (Use Subcomponent) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.