- Explorer users cannot schedule Information space when logged in as non-Enterprise users (WinAD, LDAP, SAP, etc.)
- Error: Failed to update the information space. Password confirmation of the information space scheduling failed. (PS 30005)
- Error details: Enterprise Authentication could not log you on. Please make sure your logon information is correct. (FWB 00008)
- Users have full access to the Information space, universe & its top level folder, connection & its top level folder and Explorer application
- SAP BUSINESSOBJECTS Explorer XI 3.2
- SAP BusinessObjects Explorer 4.X
SAP BusinessObjects Explorer 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Explorer 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Explorer 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Explorer XI 3.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Explorer XI 3.2
Explorer index schedule fail AD User Enterprise, non enterprise user Explorer Information space schedule , KBA , BI-RA-EXP , Polestar, Explorer , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.