- You are using Process Integration (PI) or Process Orchestration (PO) with the 'Java only' Integrated Configuration Object (ICO) scenarios
- ICO scenarios differ from the classical (i.e. double stack) scenarios in that all Messaging System (MS) processing occurs exclusively in the MS Sender queues
- Receiver queues are not used.
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
ICO, Integrated Configuration Object, Messaging System, messaging.system.queueParallelism.queueTypes, IcoAsync, IcoSync, IcoAll, "messaging.system.queueParallelism.maxReceivers, SFTP, AEX , KBA , BC-XI-CON-AFW-AAE , Advanced Adapter Engine , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.