Inability to install patches using JSPM, SDM remote gui or SDM command line tool and the following error is logged into the SDM traces. “Cannot login to the SAP J2EE Engine using user and password as provided in the Filesystem Secure Store. Enter valid login information in the Filesystem Secure Store using the SAPJ2EE Engine Config Tool. For more information, see SAP note 701654.”
- SAP Netweaver AS Java 6.40
- SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment 7.1
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment 7.1
SDM connection JSPM user password Filesystem Secure Store , KBA , BC-JAS-SEC , Security, User Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.