- Publications failed in XI 3.1 environment - Error Message: Exception caused while scheduing the publications.
- Following error message in the log:
- An exception was caught while scheduling the publication. (FBE60203)
- The session has been logged off or has expired. (FWM 01002)
- "...An SDKException was caught. Is your CMS running and configured properly? (FBE60003)com.crystaldecisions.sdk.exception.SDKException$InvalidDestinationFormat: Publication contains a destination document with invalid format information...".
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- OS: Windows
Publication, fail, FBE60203, ADAPT01258594, ADAPT01380579, ADAPT01403610, ADAPT01426506, XI R2, bug, BOE, running, failed, 3.1, deski , KBA , BI-BIP-PUB , Publishing and scheduling in InfoView/BI launch pad , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.