- Objects are not shown in "Map source and target objects" listbox when changing universe on Interactive mode
- This issue happens when some specific Japanese character is included in universe name as shown in following
"う", "え, "お, "か, "き", "なう"
- This issue only happens on IE6, does not happen on IE7 or IE8
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 Service Pack 3
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 Fix Pack 3.3
- Internet Explorer 6 (IE6)
SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
change universe, Interactive mode, WebI, target objects , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.