The transport management system needs to be configured in order to be able to execute the following actions:
- Displaying the import queues for all SAP Systems in the transport domain;
- Importing all the requests in an import queue;
- Importing all the requests in a project;
- Importing specific requests.
Before you can work with the Transport Management System (TMS), you must configure it in all SAP systems in your system landscape.
- SAP Netweaver Release Independent.
STMS Domain Controller transport routes transport layer landscape configuration TMSADM , KBA , BC-CTS-TMS , Transport Management System , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.