- Not possible to create payment terms with more than 999 days OR more than 31 months in Transaction OBB8.
- Error message FC 444 'A Maximum of 31 Additional Months allowed (< 999 Days)' is raised.
- Require that the field BSEG-ZBD1T allows you more than 999 days during creation of an Accounting Document.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Payment Terms, OBB8, OBB9, 999 days, 31 months, 36 installments , KBA , FI-AP-AP-A , Posting/Clearing/Special General Ledger , FI-AR-AR-A , Posting/Clearing/Special General Ledger , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.