- Planned depreciation is unexpected after posting a subsequent acquisition (or retirement) in the same acquisition year.
- Subsequent changes made to depreciation terms are not reflected as 'planned depreciation' in the current period, but instead in the next period.
- A subsequent posting or a change to deprciation terms is performed after a planned depreciation run has already been started in the same period (using program RAPOST2000 in transaction SE38 or transaction AFAB).
- Depreciation is planned unexpectedly in the Asset Exploror "Posted values" tab and shows in a period after the ordinary depreciation start date (set by the first acquisition posting/capitalization).
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
AFABN, AW01N, AW01, TABA, APC acquisition, additional acquisition, ordinary depreciation start date , KBA , FI-AA-AA-B , Transaction Figures / Valuation , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.