When you send Data from an input schedule / template, the BPC logic system (module) will follow these rules:
- It will run the DEFAULT logic commands contained in the DEFAULT.LGX file
- It will run against the scope (or data region) derived by the dimensions that have just been entered into the input schedule.
- In order to build the correct data region, the BPC will rely on all occurrences of ALL different combinations of dimension members found in the posted scope or data region, including the currency dimension (if present), but NOT including the ACCOUNT dimension.
For example, assume a user has entered data for six cells in the following model. The corresponding records are the following:
In this case, the logic module will pass a selection containing the following scope (note that ACCOUNT [UNITS,INPUTPRICE] is excluded):
TIME: 2000.JAN, 2000.FEB
PRODUCT: PRODUCTA1, PRODUCTA2
As stated above, when the region of data is built by deriving the values entered from an input schedule, the BPC by default restricts its size to only the members found in such data for all dimensions except the account dimension.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for Microsoft
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for Microsoft
SCOPE_BY, ACCOUNT_SET, DEFAULT Logic, DEFAULT.LGX, DEFAULT.LGF, %ACCOUNT_SET% , KBA , features and functionality , EPM-BPC-MS-ADM , Admin , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.