- You use different approach for revaluation (SAPF100, FAGL_FC_VALUATION, FAGL_FCV) on the account in different company codes with different master data settings but with same chart of accounts
- In one company code the account is set up as open item managed (SKB1-XOPW=X)
- In other company code the account is used without open item management
How does the account determination works for Exchange Rate Differences posting?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
T030HB, T030H, T030S, NO_T030H, non-OI-managed account, G/L account balance valuation, variant, OBA1, account determination , KBA , FI-GL-GL-G , Closing Operations / Period-End , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.