- Error message when trying to modify the work status for a month whereas an amount has been entered in YTD on this period (but the Periodic amount is equal to zero).
- Error: "The data did not pass validation because the validation account does not equal zero. Correct the data and resubmit."
- Whenever the account is checked for work status, it is checking the periodic value while the application is configured with YTDInput=Yes.
- The validation account, configured in the Work Status Settings, and its child accounts are configured with ACCTYPE=INC or ACCTYPE=EXP.
- SAP Business Planning Consolidation 7.0 for Microsoft
- SAP Business Planning Consolidation 7.5 for Microsoft
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 7.0, version for Microsoft ; SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 7.5, version for Microsoft
workstatus, BPC , KBA , features and functionality , EPM-BPC-MS , Microsoft Version , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.