- Unable to create a Manual Reservation in transaction code MB21 in reference to an Order which has an Order Category but receive an error.
Error 'M7126: Manual reservation for order category & not allowed' is issued.
- Error M7 126 contains the following information:
You entered an order whose category only permits automatic reservations. The following order categories do not allow manual reservations:
.- 10 PP production order
.- 20 network
.- 30 maintenance order
.- 40 batch order (process manufacturing)
.- 50 inspection lot
What to do:
Enter a different account assignment, or cancel the processing.
If required, check whether any reservations for the specified account assignment already exist.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
ECC, Manual Reservation, Order, Order Category, Created automatically, M7 126, BAPI_RESERVATION_CREATE1, K_ORDER_READ , KBA , MM-IM-RS , Reservations , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.