- When running the query, the input help (F4 help) for line item charactertistic shows "All Values in Master Data Table" (M mode) instead of "Only Values in Infoprovider" (D mode)
- When running the query, the input help (F4 help) for the navigation attribute of the line item characteristic uses M mode instead of D mode.
- You set a dimension with only one characteristic in the infocube as 'Line Item Dimension'
- In transaction RSDCUBE, you set Query Exec.FilterVal option for this characteristic as "Only Values in Infoprovider" (D mode)
- If nothing is set in RSDCUBE, in transaction RSD1, you set Query Execution Filter Val. Selectn for this characteristic as "Only Values in Infoprovider" (D mode)
- If the query is based on a multiprovider, in one of the partproivder the characteristic is mapped to a line item characterisitc or its navigation attribute.
- SAP release independent
- BW system
F4, D mode, M mode, Line Item, Line Item Dimension, more data, input help, Only Values in Infoprovider, All Values in Master Data Table , KBA , BW-BEX-OT-F4 , MasterData read services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.