From release 7.2 of Global Trade Services (GTS) it is possible to configure reasons for releasing blocked documents and Business partners in the area of compliance management. These reasons are then available from a dropdown menu when a document or BP is released.
- Dropdown menu is not displayed when a user releases a document from "Manually release blocked documents" transaction /SAPSLL/SPL_BLRL.
- SAP Global Trade Services 7.2
- SAP Global Trade Services 8.0
- SAP Global Trade Services 10.0
- SAP Global Trade Services 10.1
- SAP Global Trade Services 11.0
/SAPSLL/V_TCSCHO, /SAPSLL/V_TCSSCH, 720, 710, 700, 300, 300_640, 300_620 , KBA , SLL-LEG-CON-SPL , Sanctioned Party List Screening , SLL-LEG , Global Trade Services GTS , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.