- Run program RFBIBL00 via transactions SA38 or SE38, you try to park the document, however no document is parked despite batch input log via transaction SM35 shows transaction is successful.
- Although the flag "Document must be complete for parking" is selected in transaction FB00: 'Document Entry' tab, using program RFBIBL00 document cannot be parked.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
COMMIT, COMMIT WORK, RFBIBL00, RFBIBL01, SM35, BATCH INPUT, PARK DOCUMENT, PARKING, User exit, Explict COMMIT, Implicity COMMIT. , KBA , FI-GL-GL-I , Batch-Input/Data Transfer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.