- You upload bank statement file / IDOC (FINSTA/REMADV) using transactions FEBP or FF.5 or FF_5, despite the open invoice for clearing was identified successfully using interpretation algorithm, still automatic clearing fails.
- You have IHC active and you import FINSTA IDOC, document found and vendor / Creditor account derived successfully. However automatic clearing fails as system attempts to post on Debitor / Customer account instead of vendor / creditor.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
IDOC, FINSTA, FF.5, FEBP, FEBA, FEBA_BANK_STATEMENT, Customer, Vendor, Creditor, Debitor, Bank Statement, Automatic clearing failed, incorrect account type, identification of business partner, document found, posting log. , KBA , FI-BL-PT-BA , bank statement , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.