- Using BAPI_ISUPARTNER_CHANGE to update the address dependent telephone number is not working.
- The new telephone number is added as a new entry instead of updating the entry flagged as standard.
- Update telephone number and fax number via tables "TADDRESS"/"TADDRESSX" (address dependent), the existing entry is not updated but inserted (new lines).
- Update e-mail address via tables "TADDRESS"/"TADDRESSX" (address dependent), the existing entry is not updated but inserted (new lines)
- SAP IS-U/CCS - Industry Solution for Utilities / Customer Care & Service
- Release: SAP R/3 4.6C and following
SAP ERP Central Component 6.0
BAPI_ISUPARTNER_CHANGE, address dependent telephone number, BAPI_BUPA_ADDRESS_CHANGE, FPP2, BP , KBA , IS-U-MD , Master Data , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.