- Unable to publish report to BusinessObjects Enterprise
- In the Content Administration Workbench, when attempting to publish a Crystal Reports to BusinessObjects Enterprise, it errors out.
- Error: Program /CRYSTAL/PUBLISH_WORKER, Destinations: <System Name>, Roles: <Role Name>, 0000000001 The database location string "CLIENT=<Number> LANG=<Language> AHOST=" is not valid for report <report name>
- Crystal Reports XI R2
- Crystal Reports 2008
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI R2
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- BusinessObjects Integration for SAP Solutions
Crystal Reports, CR, SAP BW, BW Publisher, Content Administration Workbench , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.