- Reports are in the incorrect folder
- Crystal Reports based of SAP BW query are not published to the expected folder in BusinessObjects Enterprise
- Crystal Reports XI R2
- Crystal Reports 2008
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI R2
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP Integration Kit for BusinessObjects
Crystal Reports 2008 V0 ; Crystal Reports 2008 V1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform R2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 ; SAP Crystal Reports XI R2
Crystal Reports, SAP BW, BW Publisher, CR, BusinessObjects Enterprise, BOE , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.